Sunday, August 23, 2009

Haydee + Manuel: The Wedding

When I first met Haydee and Manuel I thought they were so cute together... but when I got to know them I quickly learned that they had to be the CUTEST couple I have met. The love Manuel has for his new wife is so amazing - you can just feel the love when you are in the room. Haydee & Manuel's favorite baseball team is the Dodgers and their wedding was all about the BLUE... as Haydee would tell me... the DODGER BLUE... lol. This wedding was one of a kind and so much Haydee & Manuel. I managed to take some pictures of the setup before all the family was there. Enjoy!

Haydee & Manuel - It really was a pleasure working with both of you. Your genuine love for each other is one of a kind and I know you will have a beautiful marriage. You family was amazing and so h
elpful. Thank you for letting us be a part of your special day!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Special Event Design & Coordination