Friday, August 21, 2009

The Results...

So we have our winner....
It was so so close and ladies please thank all your family and friends as I had OVER 300 votes!!!
Each couple was only about 15 votes away from each other so it was really close. I was so excited to see how the votes were coming in...EEEkkkkk! It was nerve wrecking even for me.. lol. But I want to thank EACH couple for sharing their stories with me and participating so graciously. =)

3rd: Krissy & Tim - Your story was so heartfelt and I think it was one of the most admirable things a man can do is stand by his girl when she is down... Tim... thank you for being a good man... Krissy is a lucky woman! Here is what you won!
***25% off 8hr coordination package - Contact me for pricing, christina@tinamolina.com
***FREE makeup trial - Contact Elena for booking at elena@tinamolina.com
***10% off any wedding packages, as well as boudoir, engagement and trash the dress sessions! must book the session within the next 4 months, and the session must take place within 6 months. contact Ashleigh at ashleightaylorphotoraphy@gmail.com regarding rates & booking.

2nd: Vy & Michael - Your story was so so so adorable... the Hello Kitty band aid just made us smile... we were calling you the hello kitty band aid couple the whole time! heheh. You two seem so in love and genuine... I'm sure your life will be filled with love and tranquility.... OH and your venue seems so AMAZING!!!! Here is what you won!
***50% off 8hr coordination package - Contact me for pricing, christina@tinamolina.com
***FREE makeup trial and $50 off full makeup application- Contact Elena for booking at elena@tinamolina.com
***10% off any wedding packages, as well as boudoir, engagement and trash the dress sessions! must book the session within the next 4 months, and the session must take place within 6 months. contact Ashleigh at ashleightaylorphotoraphy@gmail.com regarding rates & booking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
AND OUR WINNERS :)






Melissa & Miguel!!!








Melissa & Miguel.... YOU are the winners! Your story was so real! and you may have not had a crazy unique proposal story but how can I resist a girl that does <3 and !!!! all over her letter about her fiance. You can just tell the genuine love you have for each other... AND you have the most amazing group of supporters... you got so many votes as soon as I posted! I was amazed... We are sooo happy to be able to help you out and help you relax on your day... we cannot wait!!! xoxoxoxoxo - Christina, Elena & Ashleigh

and for what you won...... well you know what you won!!! its the grand prize!!!!

Email me at Christina@tinamolina.com so we can get started!! YAY!

Congratulations!

OH and dont forget to show some blog LOVE!! :)

3 comments:

Meli said...

Christina, thank you so very much for this awesome contest and for the opportunity you gave all the other couples that participated, as well as US! We are so blessed to have had the chance to come across your contest! Thanks to our family and friends that voted! We love you all! Can't wait to meet you Christina and get started!

Krissy said...

This contest was so fun!!! I couldn't beleive how many of my friends friends and family memebers coworks voted for us. It was awesome!!
Congrats to the winning couple!

I'll call you soon to get things rolling for my wedding.... 27 days away...eeekkk!

veevixxen said...

Thanks so much for holding this contest, Christina! It was so much fun talking to friends and family and having them rally around us!!!

About Me

My photo
Special Event Design & Coordination